SYDNEY ROADSIDE RESCUE
SYDNEY'S MOST TRUSTED AUTOMOTIVE EXPERTS
Here at Sydney Roadside Rescue, we offer a wide range of automotive services for affordable prices. Our mechanics and auto electricians have over 15 years experience working on a wide range of vehicles. We specialise in mobile mechanics, auto electrics, roadside assistance, towing, batteries and emergency break down repairs. If you have any mechanical or auto electrical issues and you are in the greater Sydney region, give Sydney Roadside Rescue a call for a free quote.
How We Work
3 EASY STEPS
1. Call us and explain the issues you are having
2. Pay the call out fee over the phone
3. Technician arrives to get you back on the road
Emergency roadside assistance
We are available 24/7 to help you with any mechanical emergencies you may have. No membership required, simply pay as you go.
Our fully qualified and experienced mechanics can fix any mechanical issues you may have. We also offer at home vehicle servicing.
If we can’t fix your vehicle on the spot, we have a towing service available 24/7 to tow your vehicle safely to our workshop.
We supply and install top quality batteries for affordable prices.
We have qualified auto electricians on call who specialise in starter motors, alternators, 4×4 accessory installations, sound systems and diagnostics.
Our experienced auto lock smiths can help with immobilisers, central locking and key issues.
CALL OUT FEE STARTING FROM $99
brands WE SERVICE
brands WE USE
batteries WE USE
Roadside Assistance Sydney
Sydney roadside rescue, also known as breakdown cover, is a service designed to help people get going again if their vehicle breaks down. Sydney roadside rescue and breakdown coverage are services that assist motorists, or bicyclists, whose vehicles have suffered a mechanical failure that leaves the operator stranded.
If a person owns a car, he knows that the breakdowns are often unexpected. That’s why roadside rescue is helpful. People can use roadside rescue anywhere their car breaks down – on the side of the road, in a parking lot and even in their drive way.
Sydney Roadside Rescue is usually offered through a person’s auto insurance provider and is also available through third-party providers. Depending on the company, people might see roadside rescue referred to as roadside coverage, emergency roadside rescue or breakdown coverage.
When people call for help, roadside rescue service provider in Sydney will usually try to solve their problem over phone. If they can’t, they’ll send either a roadside contractor to mobilize the vehicle or truck to tow it to the nearest motor mechanic (within service limits).
Mobile Mechanic Sydney
The most common roadside-rescue services include:
- Battery replacements
- Breakdown tows
- Tyre changes
- Emergency fuel
- Key recovery
When people call roadside rescue service in Sydney, they’ll ask the troubled person a series of questions about his vehicle to narrow down the likely cause of breakdown (unless it’s obvious)
If roadside rescue service is unable to pinpoint the problem or get the person moving again quickly with an easy fix over the phone, they can dispatch either a roadside contractor or a tow truck to assist the person.
If they send a contractor, they will in most cases be able to mobilise the vehicle, in the unlikely event they can’t, roadside rescue service can arrange for the vehicle to be towed.
Roadside rescue service in Sydney covers the vehicle – they’ll provide rescue for the nominated vehicle, regardless of who’s driving it at the time of it breaks down.
Distinguished roadside rescue provider companies, Sydney – Though roadside rescue service is provided by many different companies in the Sydney, their products are fundamentally the same. That is to say, if a person’s vehicle breaks down, he can call his provider for rescue and, if necessary, they’ll dispatch a roadside contractor or tow truck to help the person.
However, there are some companies in Sydney who are distinguished from others on the basis of their services. Their roadside rescue providers are different from others.
Auto Electrician Sydney
For some consumers, the choice of provider boils down to factors such as cost and rescue-vehicle fleet size. Such companies have a national network of more than 25,000 qualified contractors, who people can access anytime around the clock.
Sydney Roadside Rescue services:
When a person stranded on the side of the road, a roadside rescue program in Sydney will connect the person with the right professional – whether he needs minor repairs, gasoline or something else.
- Towing service providers Sydney – Towing service providers in Sydney will take the car to the nearest mechanic up to a specific distance. If the person needs his car towed past that limit, the provider will charge him for the average.
- Battery jump-start service Sydney – This service providers will start the battery of the vehicle if it’s dead.
- Flat-tyre service Sydney – Flat tyre service professionals will replace the flat tyre the spare. But roadside rescue might not cover a flat tyre for a motorcycle vehicle or similar vehicle.
- Lockout service or locksmith service – This service helps the person to get into his car if his car locked out, but there’s a difference between the two. Lockout service providers typically try to unlock the car door using a pump wedge or a long-reach tool. If those methods don’t work, the provider will call a locksmith.
- Fuel-delivery service – Fuel delivery service providers will deliver enough fuel to get person to the nearest gas station. If the service provider charges for it separately, they’ll use the local pump price.
- Extrication or wincing service – It is the process of moving a vehicle when it’s stuck. The person may need to pay extra if it takes more than one service professional and truck to dislodge the car.
Sydney Towing service providers:
Towing service providers in Sydney offer a quick response time and will tow a person’s vehicle according to his instructions.
If a person needs a tow truck in Sydney, towing service providers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are available for local or long distance towing needs. With their state-of-the-art, modern fleet of tow trucks, they can offer both accident and off-road vehicle recovery and towing. They can help in any scenario, including in underground car parks and down embankments. They also have split-deck trucks for towing lowered vehicles.
Towing Sydney understand that most times people will need a towing service, they might be under the stress of an accident. As such towing service providers take pride in highly professional, sympathetic to their situation and helping them complete any necessary details for their insurance company.
Using towing services is the first step in making sure that their vehicle will be back on the road in prime condition for them as soon as possible.
Sydney Battery jump-start service:
Jump-start, no problem! Leaving lights on or having a power drain on from the vehicle is a common problem among people. However, roadside rescue services provide a professional jump-start to get the people back one the road again. Modern cars are more complex than ever and serious damage can be caused to the vehicle if a jump-start is not performed correctly. Roadside rescue service providers are available 24/7 to help people and serve them in the best way.
Sometimes, a jump-start isn’t what people need, their battery had simple failed and they need a new one. That’s why Roadside Rescue Service Providers carry a range or Car and Truck batteries to suit. They can even supply stop/start batteries for modern vehicles.
- Jump-start – They will provide people with a professional jump-start to ensure they don’t accidentally cause damage to the vehicle electrical and engine management system and get people moving on!
- Battery replacement – They can also deliver and install replacement batteries for cars, trucks and bikes. Because life keeps moving on and so should people!
Sydney Flat tyre service:
A flat tyre can happen at any time, but more often than not they seem to happen at the worst possible moments, causing all sorts of stress and worry. Which is why flat tyre service Sydney is the perfect solution for the people when they’re faced with that nasty puncture or flat tyre situations.
How they help – Changing a tyre can be both intimidating and dangerous if a person is not experienced with the correct way to go about changing a tyre. Many company car drivers are no longer allowed to perform a change themselves. People remain safe and secure in their cars or comfortable inside their homes or offices and flat tyre service Sydney change tyres for them.
- Mobile tyre shop fitted and delivered – People get roadside rescue or flat tyre service to deliver and fit new tyres at their homes and offices to save their time; they can deliver all the tyre brands and even perform wheel balancing.
- Affordable and cost effective – If a person is worried about changing a flat or damage tyre on his car, then don’t! The risk to his health and safety when changing a tyre at the roadside is not worth the risk. Fitting his vehicles spare is covered under their membership entitlements.
- Technicians arrive – Technicians arrive on time and get the people back on the road.
- Wide coverage – Flat tyre service Sydney covers a wide range of locations and their response is second to none.
- Fast response – It doesn’t matter where people have their flat tyre emergency, flat tyre service can usually have their mobile tyre service on the road and reach people within an hour.
Sydney Fuel-delivery Service:
Roadside rescue service providers help people when unfortunate situation occurs such running out of fuel, their busy lifestyles can lead them to run out of fuel.
When people run out of fuel, roadside rescue services deliver an emergency supply of petrol or diesel fuel to get people back on the road again. Don’t let running out of fuel ruin the day. People should call Roadside rescue service immediately!
Running out of fuel can be hassle, but Roadside rescue services can help. Their national network of specialised roadside rescue service providers can help with a range of emergency breakdown situations. Whether people have run out of fuel or have a hidden mechanical issue, roadside rescue service will help people immediately to get them back on the road.
Sydney Lockout or locksmith service:
Sydney roadside rescue national network of professional service providers can retrieve keys locked inside most of the vehicles. If a person’s car is fitted with advanced security measures, he should transport his vehicle to the nearest dealership.
Locksmith services in Sydney have massive team of technicians who are experienced and skilled enough in every make and model, so people can count on them for their automotive locksmith needs.
If a person’s car doors are locked in Sydney and he has no way in, roadside rescue service highly recommended team of professionals can help him gain access immediately. They have years of experience through all different automobile locks and situations and they are confident enough that they can offer any car lock solution in Sydney that people may need. The professional automotive locksmiths have the training, experience and tools necessary to unlock any car door quickly in Sydney and without causing any damage to the vehicle.
Sydney roadside rescue:
Sydney roadside rescue offers a wide range of automotive services for affordable prices. Their mechanics and auto electricians have many years experience working on a wide range of vehicles. They specialise in mobile mechanics, auto electrics, roadside rescue, towing, batteries and emergency breakdown repairs. If people have any mechanical or auto electrical issues and they are in the greater Sydney region, give Sydney roadside rescue a call for a free quote.
How they work – 3 easy steps:
- People call Sydney roadside rescue and explain them issues they’re having
- Pay the call out fee over the phone
- Technician arrives to get the people back on the road
Sydney roadside rescue services:
- Emergency roadside rescue – They are available 24/7 to help people with any mechanical emergencies they may have. No membership required, simply pay as they go.
- Mobile mechanics – Their fully qualified and experienced mechanics can fix mechanical issues they may have. They also offer at home vehicle servicing.
- Towing – If they can’t fix the vehicle on the spot, they have a towing service available 24/7 tow the vehicle safely to their workshop.
- Batteries – They supply and install top quality batteries for affordable prices.
- Auto electrics – They have qualified auto electricians on call who specialise in starter motors, alternators, accessory installations, sound systems and diagnostics.
- Locksmith – Their experienced auto locksmiths can help with immobilizers, central locking and key issues.
How to get roadside rescue Sydney?
Roadside rescue Sydney is offered through a person’s auto insurance provider and third-party companies. Both options have their pros and cons. Choosing a third-party company for roadside rescue usually comes with added perks, like member discounts.
However, some people might find it more convenient to have all of their coverage under their auto insurance carrier. Ultimately, it depends on the person and the value of the perks from the third-party companies a person is evaluating.
Summing up – Roadside rescue is a small investment for all drivers. It doesn’t matter how old a person’s car is, or his history of breakdowns. Roadside rescue is there for the people’s safety. After a breakdown, it can help a person get back on the road quickly.
If a person is considering road side rescue Sydney, decide if he wants coverage from his car insurance provider or a third-party company. He should determine what makes the most sense for his budget and his lifestyle.
Before choosing a provider, he should make sure he understands what’s covered and know how to get in touch with his service provider if he needs service.
Here are some links to our other services we provide